- Title: Project Analyst/Financial Analyst/Jr Project Manager
- Act as part of the program team to support program activity, governance and reporting.
- Master Project Plan reconciliation analysis and resolution
- Review changes week over week to identify changes and ensure change control procedure was followed
- Proactively review plan content and changes to aid in identification of risks and issues
- Capture minutes of key meetings/discussions
- Maintain the program documentation and compliance repositories.
- Facilitate the collection of status reports and aggregation into required reporting packet for consumption by senior management team and use in various committee meetings
- Review status reports submitted for relevancy, correctness, and provide challenge to content with the submitter to enable quality reporting
- Analyze documentation, data and metrics provided to identify risk, performance and quality issues and significant variances and trends and develop reports for senior management
- Generate Metrics reporting on a weekly basis to demonstrate progress against objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years program/project performance metrics or financial reporting, analysis, tracking, monitoring required
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including macros, pivot tables, V - lookups, embedded/nested formula analysis and creation, etc. required
- Proficient in MS Word, and PowerPoint required
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team - oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow - up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi - task.
- Ability to drive success through ambiguity, resulting from high variable levels of data complexity
- Experience and ease in interfacing, influencing, partnering with Senior Management
- Experience with enterprise program management tools a plus
- Professional experience in a large corporation
- Internal Investment Bank experience a plus
- PMP a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: